Class of 2013
Class of 2013 you should be doing the following during your "time off":
- College-bound students: You should be completing your resume'; researching and applying for your possible schools; visiting your prospects; finding any essays that may be required for certain scholarships and admissions; researching scholarships; and finding out the deadlines for each school.
- Military-bound students: You should make a contact with a recruiter from each branch of the military in which you are interested. The recruiter can set up your ASVAB testing and inform you of the next steps.
- Workforce-bound students: You should be researching the job sites in which you are interested. It is not easy to get a job unless you meet the requirements. Find out those requirements, and let's get started completing any training necessary.
- EVERY STUDENT: TAKE THE ACT AND/OR SAT!!!
- EVERY STUDENT: COMPLETE SOME COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS
If you have any questions or need help, please call Mrs. Pruitt at 205-338-2250.